Animated videos including 2D & 3D animations, whiteboard doodle sketch, and full motion videos, is Multi-Billion dollar industry, and with the Explaindio 3 you can get a piece of that huge market. Here is a simple 5-step plan to make a living or at least supplement your income with the videos you can make in Explaindio 3 in minutes :
- Join Fiverr, Freelancer, and Upwork.
- Render good number of customized scene animations from 200 you get bundled with Explaindio 3 to have big number of portfolio videos. You may also consider joining template club to have more variety of animated scenes.
- Upload those videos to your youtube channel.
- Update your profile on websites from point 1 to include your animated videos in portfolio.
- On Fiverr make a gig offer with good description and videos as examples. On Freelancer and Upwork bid on relevant projects.
If you are just starting out, I suggest to offer a better deal than your competitors to get orders and build up reviews. Now you are in business and you look like a professional 2D&3D animator.